My mind paints ur smiling cute face with those small pair of twinkling eyes infront of me so artistically that I can do nothing but crave in longingness of feeling you..
I want to feel those lips curving up into a beautiful smile as if it's cherry blossoms..
I want to see myself in those dark black eyes like if the darkness is drowning me into it..
I want to feel the warmth of your breath near me as if the rain is showering fertility on a barren land ..
I want to smell you as if the essence of sandlewood is adding fragrance to the deserted forest..
I want to hold you so close that we become inseparable like moon and sky..
I want to grow inside you like a pearl inside a shell: bright, worthy and beautiful..
I want to be in love with you till eternity: in and after life
I want to hold your hands and walk till the end of the Earth
I want to exist between your blood and muscles..
I want our love to outshine everything and brighten up our lives
I want to immortalise our love..
Will my fantasies come true ?
Or will this artistic face would be someone's but not mine?
No comments:
Post a Comment